HISTORY IN THE ESTATE AGENCY BUSINESS:
Kellaprince Properties was established in 1986 through the merging of F T Kellar & Co and Princeton Rock Properties, competing Real Estate Agencies in Barberton, Mpumalanga. The name “Kellaprince” was derived from the “Kella” in F T Kellar & co, and the “Prince” in Princeton Rock Properties. The original owners of Kellaprince were Keith Kellar, Navarre de Villers and Sally Muntingh. The pedigree of the company however stretches back 100 years to 1887, when F T Kellar & Co was formed by Keith’s grandfather, who established the first Estate Agency in the lowveld as well as operating as Property Valuers and Auctioneers. Keith Kellar (third generation) is still one of the current owners of Kellaprince.
SEO Web Tools
Oct 9, 2015
Jan 22, 2015
Apr 23, 2014